- FitsÂ in all fuel rails and other fuel system components that accept -8 ORB fittings
- Adapts -8 ORB ports to -6AN for use with -6AN fuel lines
- 7075-T6 Aluminum construction for added strength over traditional 6061-T6 fittingsÂ
- Gently tapered interior for maximum flow
- Anodized for durability
- Flanged hex to help avoid wrench damage during installation
- Supplied with ethanol-safe FKM o-ring
- 7/8" Hex Drive
ACUiTY's -6AN to -8 O-Ring Boss (ORB) adapterÂ is made from 7075-T6 aluminum for strength with a gently tapered interior for maximum flow. A silver anodized finish ensures high cosmetic quality and resistance to oxidation. These were designed for use with ACUiTY's K-Series Fuel Rails, but they are perfect for use in any gas, ethanol, or gas/ethanol mix fuel system where a -8 ORB port must be adapted for a -6AN fuel line (which is the typical size used for center feed fuel lines and on k-swaps). The fitting comes supplied with a -908 FKM o-ring that is gasoline and ethanol (and E85, etc) compatible. Additionally, each fitting is designed with a flange at the base of the 7/8" hex to help protect against scratching the part the fitting is being threaded into during tightening.Â
If replacement o-rings are needed, order ACUiTY part number 1913-F08 (which includes 5pcs of -908, FKM O-Rings).
Designed to fit standard -8 o-ring boss (ORB) ports found on ACUiTY's K-Series fuel rails as well as many other aftermarket fuel rails and fuel pressure regulators.