- Produced by Marshall Instruments to ACUiTY's specifications
- Liquid-filled to reduce needle bounce from engine vibration
- Satin black, powder-coated, steel case for durability
- 1/8 NPT male thread for use on most fuel rails and fuel pressure regulators
- 0-100 PSI safe operating range
- Gasoline and E85 Compatible
These fuel pressure gauges are designed to pair perfectly with both ACUiTY's fuel rails, as well as most other aftermarket fuel rails with 1/8 NPT gauge ports. To guarantee a quality product, ACUiTY has industry leader, Marshall Instruments, produce these gauges to ACUiTY's specifications.Â These fuel pressure gauges featureÂ rugged construction and are liquid filled for vibration dampening. This model features a 1/8 NPT thread (compatible with our K-Series Fuel rails and many automotive fuel system applications). The gauge features aÂ blackÂ bezel, red pointer, and satin black, powder-coated, steelÂ case. The max bezel diameter is 1.75" and is the perfect size to pair with an ACUiTY fuel rail. These gauges are safe for use with gasoline and ethanol, so they will work in a variety of applications. If your fuel rail features -8 ORB ports but no 1/8 NPT ports, consider using ACUiTY's 1913-F05 adapter to allow placement of this gauge on a -8 ORB port on your rail.
Fits fuel rails and pressure regulators designed to accept a 1/8 NPT fuel pressure gauge. Compatible with ACUiTY and many other fuel rails.