Ready to take your S63TU to the next level?
Our latest kit for the S63TU M5/M6/X5M/X6M, the new JB4 includes functions never before available to the platform, including on-the-fly map switching, boost limiting in lower gears for improved traction, an in-dash boost gauge, full CANbus data logging, code read/delete, integrated water/methanol tuning with progressive safety systems, and the ability to tune for as much boost as your octane and/or fuel system will allow. For most running pump fuels, expect power gains of around 100whp over stock. For those who want to push the factory turbos with a water/methanol injection kit and higher octane, fuel power gains of up to 240whp over stock are possible. The JB4 also supports larger S63TU turbos. We've had customers report as much as 900hp to the wheels using simple Stage1 turbos! The JB4 is absolutely the most flexible and easy to use tuning solution for the s63tu platform and is even compatible with cars already running flash maps who want to add more power, WMI control, or extra features to their tuning.
Installation is fully reversible, attaching to the TMAP sensors and OBDII port. The included BCM wires are optional and allow the JB4 to take direct control of the wastegates for more precise boost targeting for higher boost maps.
The JB4 is a full plug and play device that installs and removes in minutes at home without special tools and unlike flash maps that permanently write over your DME with the JB4 your DME is never aware it's running more than the factory power levels. And when you're ready to change things up the JB4 is not VIN locked and can be moved to your next vehicle or resold.
For those running a DCT transmission, we've found the factory clutch packs are only good for around 640whp before they start slipping. If you are planning for more power than this, plan to upgrade to Dodson or SSP clutch packs sooner or later.
Wirelessly connect the JB4 to your Bluetooth 4.0 compatible iOS and Android device via the JB4 Mobile connect kit or to your Windows laptop with the BMS data cable. Both options allow you to record and analyze vehicle and tuning data, change JB4 performance maps, and update JB4 firmware as we release free newer versions with updates, more powerful maps, and new features under development. A separate JB4 Mobile app purchase is also required, which can be downloaded at the bottom of this page.
For those running aftermarket turbocharger systems with dual aftermarket Tial wastegates, we have a special version of the S63TU JB4 specifically to control Tial wastegates. Email us so we can manually invoice you for the JB4_S63TU_TIAL version.
For the current map guide, firmware, and notes, refer to this thread.
JB4 FEATURES & BENEFITS• Power gains of up to 60hp and 60tq to the wheels on a stock vehicle
• Improves 0-60 times and 1/4 mile times • Preloaded with custom JB4 tuning software and up to 8 maps for various fuel and modification levels
• Ethanol (E85) compatible tuning maps
• Able to read/delete fault codes
• View and record up to 40 gauges/engine parameters in real-time with the JB4 app.
• Boost by gear in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd can be controlled via the JB4 app for a perfect launch
• Compatible with JB4 Mobile for smartphone logging, tuning changes, and adjustment
• The JB4 offers a lot more performance, functionality, and safety than your average performance chip
• Quick Plug & Play Installation
• CANbus OBDII integration offering unrivaled tuning features and performance
• Improved performance over non-integrated chip tunes
• Runs as smoothly as stock. This is how your vehicle should have come from the factory
• Compatible with all driving modes
• Fuel economy unchanged during normal driving
• 91 octane fuel or better required for performance gains
• Not VIN locked and can be removed without a trace and resold down the road
• Includes the rugged JB4 billet aluminum enclosure for protection
• Made in the USA
• Free USA Shipping
• 5 year warranty
• 2012-2017 F10 M5
• 2012-2017 F12/13 M6
• 2015-2019 F85/F86 X5M/X6M