- Increases shifter centering force by approximately 50%
- Increased spring force makes shifter centering more "snappy"
- black-oxide coated for better oil retention
Honda officially calls these the "First-2nd Select Spring" and "Fifth-Sixth Select Spring." They are the parts in your transmission that are (partially) responsible for your shifter centering itself when in neutral. By increasing the rate and preload of these springs, it's possible to realize a more decisive centering action for a sportier shift. ACUITY's K-Series Transmission Performance Spring Upgrade uses thicker wire and additional preload to provide a very satisfying, quick centering motion. This mod is particularly attractive because it provides such a noticeable change at a rather low price.
- 2002-2005 HONDA Civic Si/R (7th Gen)
- 2002-2006 ACURA RSX (MT Only, Type S and Base)
- 2002-2006 HONDA CR-V (2nd Gen, K-Series only, MT only)
- 2003-2007 HONDA Accord (7th Gen, K-Series only, MT only)
- 2003-2011 HONDA Element (MT only)
- 2004-2008 ACURA TSX (1st Gen, K-Series only, MT only)
- 2006-2011 HONDA Civic Si/R (8th Gen)
- 2008-2012 HONDA Accord (8th Gen, K-Series only, MT only)
- 2009-2014 ACURA TSX (2nd Gen, K-Series only, MT only)
- 2012-2015 HONDA Civic Si (9th Gen)
- Fits most Manual transmission, K-Series Hondas (Does NOT fit K20C series gearboxes)