This PLM baffled oil catch can is designed to collect oil and blow by gases from PCV valve or engine valve cover going to the intake system that causes carbon and sludge build-up.
Very high quality, billet aluminum, CNC machined, and anodized black. This PLM oil catch can has a unique feature with a dipstick, so you can tell if it needs to be drained without removing the catch can entirely.
This is the oil catch can that's used in our Mercedes AMG oil catch can & fittings kit.
We've seen this design in use in many cars, from BMW to Honda. It is universal in fitment. Very high quality, and compact size to fit under the hood for easy installation.
This breather tank is internally baffled to keep the oil inside the breather tank, keeping your engine clean under hard driving conditions, allowing cleaner gases to be passed back to the intake.
- Billet aluminum
- CNC machined
- 6061 aluminum
- Anodized black
- Includes hose
- Includes hardware & bracket for easy mounting
- Includes 6 fittings, hose clamps for universal fitment
- Thread size on the inlet and outlet hole is M16 x 1.5
- Update version now comes with an optional air filter
- Also comes with a plug if you don't use the air filter